Customer Survey Overview
What Customer Feedback Surveys Reveal About Your Business:
A well designed customer feedback study can provide valuable information about all aspects of your business. Information obtained using a customer feedback survey can:
- Improve customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty
- Enhance quality in areas that are important to consumers
- Increase investments in areas that are important to customers
- Discover areas of over-investment, where customer satisfaction is high but importance is low, enabling the diversion or repurposing of dollars to increase profits
- Uncover product and service extension opportunities to increase market share
- Provide customer insight about your company’s value proposition versus the competition
- Measure sales organization effectiveness and guide compensation
- Proactively address the concerns of dissatisfied customers before they leave
Conducting a Customer Feedback Survey
How To Conduct A Customer Feedback Survey:
There is a school of thought that customer feedback surveys can be reduced to a single question–”will you buy from our company again?” Although it is tempting to reduce customer feedback surveys to their simplest form,” the results are often misleading. It is too easy for a customer to answer, “yes, I will buy from you again” whether this reflects true intentions or not. The inclusion of additional probing questions increases the likelihood that your customer feedback survey will yield actionable data. At VoiceCloud, our staff of professionals will construct a customer feedback survey that will yield information that is tailored to your specific situation.
Type of Questions
Customer feedback surveys often include, but are not limited to the following questions:
- Are you satisfied with your purchase, service prior and post-sale?
- How satisfied are you with our company overall?
- Are you likely to buy from us again?
- Would you recommend our products/services to others?
- What did you like and dislike about the product, service, and/or company?