Terms of Service
International Use | Modification To Service | Modification to Agreement | Rules & Regulations | Electronic Transactions | Bill Payment | Third Party Advertiser | General
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. USAGE OF OUR SERVICE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, YOU (“Subscriber”) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE USE OF THE VOICECLOUD SERVICES (“Services”) PROVIDED BY VOICECLOUD, INC. (“VOICECLOUD”). IF SUBSCRIBER IS NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, SUBSCRIBER SHOULD PROMPTLY EXIT FROM THIS WEB PAGE. BY USING OUR SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE SERVICE, SUBSCRIBER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF SUBSCRIBER HAS NOT REACHED LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY, OR IS OTHERWISE NOT PERMITTED BY LAW TO BE A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, SUBSCRIBER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT VOICECLOUD IS PROVIDING THE SERVICE WITH THE IMPLICIT UNDERSTANDING THAT SUBSCRIBER’S LEGAL GUARDIAN IS NOT OPPOSED TO SUBSCRIBER’S USE OF THE SERVICE. VOICECLOUD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE SERVICES IN THE EVENT SUBSCRIBER DOES NOT OTHERWISE COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. IN RESPONSE TO THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“COPPA”) WE REQUIRE THAT SUBSCRIBER BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD TO USE VOICECLOUD’S SERVICES.
GRANT OF RIGHTS TO USE SERVICES
- Effective upon acceptance of this Agreement, VOICECLOUD hereby grants to Subscriber a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to access and use the Services (as defined below), for Subscriber’s non-commercial use.
- Subscriber shall have no right to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, create derivative works or exploit for commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, access to the Services, or use of the Services nor make any claim that it does have such right.
- The services provided by VOICECLOUD hereunder may allow Subscriber to perform various online messaging and communications functions (collectively, the “Services”). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features provided by VOICECLOUD that augment or enhance the current Services shall also constitute “Services” and shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Live Voicemail Transcription, performed by humans, is intended for voicemail only. The Service is not intended for dictation or as a legal or medical transcription service. VOICECLOUD sets limits on voicemail length in an effort to control the time of any given voicemail to be within appropriate bounds and to ensure that recording stops after a message is completed. If we find that a subscriber is forwarding a large number of voicemails that exceed these boundaries, as interpreted by VOICECLOUD, we reserve the right to terminate such subscriber’s account. VOICECLOUD allows subscribers to register a mobile phone number or alternate assigned phone number for identification purposes. You may only register numbers that are under your exclusive control. If we find that a subscriber has registered a shared office number or other phone number that is not exclusively used by the subscriber then VOICECLOUD reserves the right to remove the registered phone number for that subscriber and/or terminate the account.
- Subscriber is solely responsible for obtaining all equipment and approvals necessary for connection to the World Wide Web and all charges associated with such connection, including but not limited to obtaining a PC and modem or other access device, having access to the World Wide Web and phone service charges.
- As between the parties, VOICECLOUD shall retain all right, title and interest to the Services including all copyrights, trademarks, patents and all other intellectual property rights thereto, including without limitation with respect to all technology and telephone numbers used in connection with or provided as part of the Services.
- Subscriber may not, nor allow any third party to, copy, distribute, sell, disclose, lend, transfer, convey, modify, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Services for any purpose whatsoever. Subscriber may not allow any third party to access the Services for any purpose whatsoever.
- The copyright notices and other proprietary legends shall not be removed from the Services and no right to use any trademark is granted under this Agreement.
- Subscriber may not grant any sublicense, lease or other right in the Services to any third party. All rights not expressly granted under this Agreement are retained by VOICECLOUD.
- Subscriber agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete data to VOICECLOUD upon signing up for the Services and at subsequent times as requested by VOICECLOUD.
- If Subscriber provides data that is, or that VOICECLOUD suspects to be, false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, VOICECLOUD has the right to suspend or terminate Services and refuse any and all current or future use of all Services, or any portion thereof.
- Subscriber acknowledges that VOICECLOUD may distribute the registration data to third parties, provided, however, Subscriber’s name, address (home and email) and telephone number will not be distributed, unless required by law, or in the event Subscriber grants VOICECLOUD the right to provide that information.
- Subscriber shall maintain and promptly update the registration data as applicable, including, but not limited to,
- Change in address
- Change in credit card account status (e.g., closed account, maximum credit use)
- Change in expiration date of credit card account
- Upon completion of all registration information and acceptance of this Agreement, Subscriber will receive a password, user ID, and when applicable, a PIN and telephone number.
- Subscriber is solely responsible for the maintaining the confidentiality of Subscriber’s password and PIN, and will be responsible for all transactions and activities that occur as a result of Subscriber’s disclosure of such password and/or PIN, whether or not such transactions and/or activities were authorized by Subscriber.
- Subscriber shall not give account information to third parties and shall at all times be responsible and liable for any transactions or activities that occur on Subscriber’s account.
- Subscriber shall immediately notify VOICECLOUD if any unauthorized use of Subscriber’s account has occurred or of any other breach of security.
SUBSCRIBER RIGHTS TO CHANGE OR END THIS AGREEMENT
Subscriber may terminate its rights to receive Services hereunder by providing written notice to VOICECLOUD.
If Subscriber terminates its rights to receive Services hereunder in the manner prescribed above, Subscriber will be billed through the end of the billing cycle in which such rights are terminated.
Upon any termination of Subscriber’s right to receive Services hereunder, Subscriber shall immediately cease to use the Services and VOICECLOUD shall have no further obligations whatsoever to Subscriber.
Any change in Service requested by Subscriber shall be at VOICECLOUD’s discretion and shall be subject to the provisions of this Agreement.
VOICECLOUD RIGHTS TO RESTRICT OR END SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT
To maintain or improve the Services, to prevent fraud, or for any other reason determined by VOICECLOUD, VOICECLOUD, at its sole discretion, may restrict, suspend, terminate or modify Subscriber’s service with or without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, VOICECLOUD may restrict, suspend or terminate Subscriber’s Services with or without notice for reasons including, without limitation, if Subscriber:
- Incurs charges that cannot be billed
- Exceeds any credit limit
- Makes a false statement to VOICECLOUD
- Interferes with VOICECLOUD customer service or other business operations
- Becomes insolvent or go bankrupt
- Breaches any part of this Agreement
VOICECLOUD may also do so if:
- Subscriber’s credit information cannot be verified.
- VOICECLOUD believes or suspects that Subscriber’s account is being misused or used by anyone for unlawful activity.
- VOICECLOUD believes or suspects that the use of Subscriber’s account adversely affects or has the potential to affect service to other customers.
- VOICECLOUD believes or suspects that the use of Subscriber’s account adversely affects or has the potential to affect VOICECLOUD’s operations.
Upon any termination in accordance with the foregoing, VOICECLOUD may immediately deactivate or delete Subscriber’s account and all related information and files in Subscriber’s account, reassign any telephone numbers associated with the account, and/or bar any further access to such files, information, or the Services.
VOICECLOUD shall not be liable to Subscriber or any third party for any reason for terminating this Agreement or access to Services or for modifying this Agreement and/or the Services.
THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND VOICECLOUD MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY SIMILAR WARRANTY WHETHER SAID WARRANTY ARISES UNDER PROVISIONS OF ANY LAW OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY STATE THEREOF. VOICECLOUD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF RIGHTFUL CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE ENTIRE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE BORNE SOLELY BY SUBSCRIBER.
VOICECLOUD MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET SUBSCRIBER’S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. VOICECLOUD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSAGES OR INFORMATION LOST OR MISDIRECTED DUE TO INTERRUPTIONS OR FLUCTUATIONS IN THE SERVICES OR THE INTERNET IN GENERAL.
VOICECLOUD DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY PERTAINING TO ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED, OBTAINED, SECURED OR ACQUIRED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE.
VOICECLOUD DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY DATA OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED OR ACQUIRED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES. SUBSCRIBER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY DATA OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED OR ACQUIRED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT SUBSCRIBER’S SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION AND VOICECLOUD WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO SUBSCRIBER OR SUBSCRIBER’S PROPERTY.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY SUBSCRIBER FROM VOICECLOUD, ITS EMPLOYEES, OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL VOICECLOUD BE LIABLE TO SUBSCRIBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. VOICECLOUD’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY SUBSCRIBER FOR THE SERVICES, IF ANY. The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this Section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO CERTAIN OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SUBSCRIBER.
Subscriber shall indemnify and hold harmless VOICECLOUD, its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, losses, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), and damages resulting from any negligent acts, omissions or willful misconduct by Subscriber, Subscriber’s use of the Services and/or any breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement by Subscriber.
VOICECLOUD makes no representation that materials on its web site(s) are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the countries offered on its main page, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Subscriber agrees to comply with all applicable foreign and domestic laws, rules and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from or imported to the United States or the country in which Subscriber resides.
MODIFICATION TO SERVICES
During the term of this Agreement, VOICECLOUD may modify or discontinue the Services at any time and with or without notice to Subscriber.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, VOICECLOUD may, from time to time, with or without notice and at its sole discretion, establish or change various practices, limitations and restrictions for administering such Services, including without limitation: (a) how often all or a part of the Services or account may be accessed; (b) the duration of any access; (c) the maximum number of days that messages or postings will be retained; (d) the maximum number of messages or postings allowed; (e) the size and nature messages and postings; (f) the maximum storage space available for an account; and (g) any other matter related to the administration of the Services.
The Unlimited Plans are intended for usage by a sole individual (hereinafter “Subscriber”). Subscribers are not permitted to use their Unlimited Plan such that the voicemail box covered by the Unlimited Plan a) is a general voicemail box for a multi-employee business or one assigned to a multi-employee department in a business, rather than one assigned specifically to the Subscriber; b) is used to receive calls to persons other than the Subscriber; or c) is otherwise used by the Subscriber in a manner deemed by VOICECLOUD in its reasonable discretion to be abnormal or unreasonable.
VOICECLOUD reserves the right to move accounts to a commercial/business type plan to be priced according to usage, after notice has been given via the email address on file, or terminate any Unlimited Plan that is used in a manner that is not Permitted Usage.
Subscriber agrees that VOICECLOUD shall not be responsible or liable in any way for deactivation or deletion of accounts or for loss of emails, voice mails, communications, postings, data or information as a result of, or arising out of, administration of the Services, whether or not Subscriber is given prior notice thereof.
VOICECLOUD may delete accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
VOICECLOUD shall not be liable to the Subscriber or any third party for any reason for VOICECLOUD modifying or terminating the Services, in whole or in part.
Subscriber is responsible for creating a back-up copy of any important or critical information that is stored on the Services. VOICECLOUD shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any information or data loss in connection with the Services.
MODIFICATION TO AGREEMENT
Use of the Services signifies Subscriber’s agreement to all terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein. Continued use of any part of the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes, and all changes shall thereupon become binding upon the Subscriber.
If Subscriber does not agree to the changes, Subscriber shall immediately cease all use of the Services.
Subscriber shall be solely liable for any transmissions sent through the Service. VOICECLOUD has no control over the content of any transmission nor will it be liable for such content.
Subscriber shall not use the Services to create or distribute any images, sounds, messages or other materials, which are obscene, harassing, racist, malicious, fraudulent infringing or libelous, nor use the Services for any activity that may be considered or are unethical, immoral, violative of any third party’s rights, or illegal.
Further, Subscriber will abide by all rules, regulations, procedures and policies of VOICECLOUD and any policies of the networks connected to the Services.
Subscriber agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national, foreign and international laws and regulations and is solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under Subscriber’s account or password, including the content of Subscriber’s transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, Subscriber agrees not to:
- Use the Service in connection with chain letters, junk email, voice mail, faxes, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Create a false identity or forged email address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message;
- Transmit through the Service unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- Transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of publicity;
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Violate any U.S. or foreign law regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported through the Service;
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means;
- Interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.
VOICECLOUD is under no obligation to monitor the information or content available or transmitted through the Services. Subscriber agrees that VOICECLOUD shall have the right, but not the obligation, at its sole discretion, to refuse or remove any content, in whole or in part, that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that VOICECLOUD may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process
- Enforce this Agreement
- Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties
- Protect the right, property, or personal safety of VOICECLOUD, its users and the public.
Subscriber may provide information, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans and ideas to VOICECLOUD. Such information shall be deemed nonconfidential and VOICECLOUD assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. The submission of such information to VOICECLOUD shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture, or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by VOICECLOUD for any purpose whatever. VOICECLOUD shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such information to others without restriction. Subscribers shall have no recourse against VOICECLOUD for alleged infringement or misappropriation in connection with any information or materials submitted to VOICECLOUD hereunder.
Subscriber agrees that by entering into transactions with VOICECLOUD, Subscriber affirms consent to receive all information, copies of agreements and correspondence (“Documents”) from VOICECLOUD in an electronic format, and to also send information to VOICECLOUD in an electronic format, either through Subscriber’s account or via email, at VOICECLOUD’s discretion. Subscriber agrees to treat any such electronic Documents received from VOICECLOUD or sent to VOICECLOUD as being legally equivalent to any “written” information Subscriber would receive or send in print or by postal mail. Subscriber’s transactions with VOICECLOUD indicates that Subscriber agrees to treat all electronic Documents received from or sent to VOICECLOUD as having full legal enforceability and legal effect. In any situation where Subscriber’s signature may be required to process a transaction, compliance with a commercially reasonable attribution procedure agreed to or adopted by the parties or established by law for authenticating a record shall authenticate the record. Without limiting the foregoing, the parties agree that if Subscriber enters the username of Subscriber’s account, and enters the PIN number associated with the account; such process shall constitute a legally-binding signature by Subscriber. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that VOICECLOUD will not be responsible for Subscriber’s failure to receive any electronic Documents, and in the event Subscriber is expecting to receive some electronic Documents that in fact Subscriber does not receive, Subscriber will notify VOICECLOUD immediately. Subscriber further acknowledges and agrees that Subscriber’s responsibilities or the methods by which VOICECLOUD sends Subscriber electronic Documents may be altered from time to time, at VOICECLOUD’s discretion, and VOICECLOUD will give Subscriber advance notice of such changes.
Subscriber agrees that Subscriber will take all reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of all PINs, usernames and passwords issued hereunder and will inform VOICECLOUD immediately if Subscriber discovers that any of these items have been given out (intentionally or accidentally) to other people.
Subscriber agrees that Subscriber will review Subscriber’s transaction(s) carefully prior to accepting them and that once Subscriber accepts any transaction, it will be final, binding upon Subscriber and unchangeable in any way.
Subscriber shall be required to pay monthly subscription charges and enhanced service charges in connection with the Services, as stated by VOICECLOUD. There may be additional fees if Subscriber requests a change in any Services. Depending upon the level of Services selected by Subscriber, there may be charges for calls to or from certain locations, including without limitation payphones, and areas within extended calling zones. There may also be applicable taxes, surcharges, assessments, government fees and charges for any special or enhanced services Subscriber uses. Any of the foregoing may be billed to Subscriber when they reach a limit as VOICECLOUD determines at its sole discretion.
VOICECLOUD bills monthly subscription charges in advance. Subscriber will pay VOICECLOUD for all charges billed to Subscriber’s account, whether or not Subscriber was the user of the account. Subscriber has the right to dispute charges on Subscriber’s bill, but only if Subscriber notifies VOICECLOUD of the dispute within fifteen (15) days after the applicable billing date. If Subscriber fails to notify VOICECLOUD of any dispute within such fifteen (15) day period, Subscriber shall have irrevocably waive the right to dispute any such charge. Subscriber must pay all charges on time until the dispute is resolved. If the dispute is resolved in Subscriber’s favor, VOICECLOUD will refund the disputed amounts to Subscriber.
VOICECLOUD will charge Subscriber the rates in effect under Subscriber’s subscription plan, plus any enhanced service charges at the time of subscription, as such rates may be updated by VOICECLOUD from time to time. Some charges (such as, but not limited to, surcharges) may accumulate in Subscriber’s account before Subscriber is charged for such amounts, or such amounts may be charged to Subscriber as assessed. If Subscriber has enrolled in a then-current subscription plan and chooses to change the plan, and if there are one or more days remaining on Subscriber’s current subscription, Subscriber will be credited for those days in the calculation of Subscriber’s charges. Subscriber’s billing cycle starts on the day the subscription purchase is successfully processed. If there is a change in subscription plan, there may be a resulting change in Subscriber’s billing date.
Purchase and use of messages are only valid in conjunction with a current, paid-up subscription. VOICECLOUD will not offer any refunds or reimbursements for the purchase price of plans. Unused messages expire thirty (30) days after the date of purchase, and may not be transferred. VOICECLOUD requires thirty (30) days notice of cancellation for any account holder. User agrees that VOICECLOUD may charge the card on file for the thirty (30) day period after cancellation. There are no exceptions and this billing may not be disputed. Usage of a message is billed in a sixty (60) second maximum increment. For example, one (1) message is deducted for a sixty second or less transcribed message. (1) message is deducted for all calls, inbound and outbound. Surcharges for extended calling zones are in addition to, not in lieu of, having messages deducted from Subscriber’s account. Messages are billed at the time of purchase.
Subscriber agrees that all payments will be made to VOICECLOUD via credit, PayPal or debit card. VOICECLOUD may change the credit cards accepted at any time, at its sole discretion. Subscriber’s name and address as it appears on Subscriber’s VOICECLOUD account must also be on the credit account from which Payment is made. If Subscriber provides a credit card number that VOICECLOUD accepts for payment of Subscriber’s monthly bills, Subscriber is authorizing VOICECLOUD to charge the amounts Subscriber owes, then or later, to that credit card account and to demand immediate payment from the card issuer. Subscriber also agrees to pay, under the terms of Subscriber’s agreement with the card’s issuer, the amounts charged to Subscriber’s credit card. Every time Subscriber uses VOICECLOUD Services, Subscriber re-affirms that VOICECLOUD is authorized to charge Subscriber’s card. Subscriber agrees to authorize VOICECLOUD to charge purchases made online to the credit card account supplied to VOICECLOUD when the subscription was initiated, or the card that VOICECLOUD has on file when the purchase is made. Subscriber agrees to pay all costs and expenses, including without limitation attorney’s fees, incurred by VOICECLOUD to collect any monies due under terms of this Agreement.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISER
Subscribers may enter into transactions with advertisers on the Services.
Such transactions shall be between Subscriber and advertisers and VOICECLOUD shall have no responsibility or liability in connection with any such transaction or the information, goods or services provided by any such advertiser.
This Agreement, including any documents incorporated herein by reference, merges all prior written and oral communications and defines the entire agreement of the parties concerning the Services.
In the event any portion of this Agreement shall be held illegal, void, or ineffective, the remaining portions hereof shall remain in full force and effect and such illegal, void or ineffective provisions shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties.
All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and delivered by email or in writing.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of CA without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Each party submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in CA, and irrevocably waive any right that such party may have to assert the such forum is not convenient or that any such court lacks jurisdiction.
Subscriber agrees and acknowledges that any breach of the provisions regarding ownership contained in this Agreement shall cause VOICECLOUD irreparable harm and VOICECLOUD may obtain injunctive relief as well as seek all other remedies available to VOICECLOUD in law and in equity.
Subscriber shall not transfer or assign this Agreement or Subscriber’s rights under this Agreement. Any purported transfer or assignment in violation of this section is void. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives.
The failure of VOICECLOUD to exercise its rights under this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of such rights, nor will it in any way affect the validity of this Agreement. The provisions of this Agreement relating to intellectual property ownership, restrictions on use or disclosure of the Services, disclaimers of warranties, limitations of liability and indemnification shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason.
The U.N. Convention for the Sale of Goods shall not be applicable to this license of the Services to Subscriber.
The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE SCROLL TO THE TOP OF THIS WEB PAGE.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT – PROMPTLY EXIT FROM THIS WEB PAGE
Back to Top of the Page